1. Only bi-weekly deliveries available during November. No deliveries on November 7th & 21st, or December 5th.
2. Application changes: we are trying to make our application process as fair for as many people as possible. we understand that many people have additional expenses unfortunately we have to try and base it on something universal. The pricing per family is now automated and based on:
We understand that this may change some people's income brackets and pricing. Some people will go higher and some people will go lower, but overall it will be a more fair system.
3. We are now excited to offer TOILET PAPER in all our boxes (starting now). As well as HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS, SANITARY PADS/LINERS, & DISINFECTANT HAND WASH in our monthly boxes (starting August 1st boxes)
4. As of August 5th, you can sign-up and pay for 1 week OR 4 consecutive weeks on a single application! You will ONLY receive the bonus box if you pay for 4 weeks in 1 single payment!
5. BONUS BOXES: As our gift to our regular recipients ONLY, on the first Saturday of the month, we will include a box of staple items totally FREE! You can choose from items like:
• all purpose household cleaner, sanitary pads/liners, disinfectant hand wash, peanut butter, jam, cooking oil, sugar, ketchup, barbecue sauce, margarine, coffee, tea, etc.
6. You can now customize your box! Select any items that you only want to receive ONCE per month, also any items you DON'T WANT at all.
6. Are you a family of 3+ people? You can now purchase a 2nd identical box for the exact same price as your 1st box.
As always, you are able to apply and pay on an as needed basis if you prefer, although this will not include the bonus box of items.
★ NOTE: We are no longer able to regularily provide free grocery boxes but our pay-what-you-can boxes start at $10 depending on your income level.
If you're in need of assistance, please complete our intake form to receive a pay-what-you-can grocery box. 100% of all payments go towards helping more families.
Included in each box, dependant on availability, is typically: cereal, pasta, pasta sauce, rice, oatmeal, granola bars, cookies, fruits and vegetables (ex. oranges, grapes, mangoes, melon, apples, bananas, potatoes, carrots, onions), canned beans, canned soup, ramen soup, tuna, fresh bread/buns, toilet paper, cat/dog food, prepared meals...
Also when available: all purpose household cleaner, sanitary pads/liners, peanut butter, jam, sugar, oil, margarine, coffee, tea, chips, toiletries, toys, books, and whatever else we have on hand or get donated.
Starting at $10/box, prices vary depending on what you can afford. Each box is approximately a $50+ including FREE DELIVERY by one of our friendly volunteer
SIGN-UPS CLOSE AT 3:00PM ON TUESDAYS WEEKLY! (after this time, you will be on the following week's list)
For our clientele who are in an emergency situation and cannot afford to pay for our regular Saturday delivery, please complete the above application, selecting the appropriate options.
If you need immediate assistance, we suggest you try calling 2-1-1, as we are no longer able to deliver outside of the regular Saturday boxes.
Join us for more help! (Please answer both intake questions.)